13.1.11

word of the day: SOLITUDE.

sol·i·tude  (sol-i-tyood) 
n.
The state or quality of being alone or remote from others.

Yes, this is the life I'm living after I got married.
Issit by choice?
Not directly. (sebagai Istri, kita wajib ikut kemana suami kita berpetualang toh? hihi..)

Okay, so I've prolly repeated this many times.. I have moved 5 times in the last seven going eight years in Canada.
Do I like it?
CERTAINLY NOT. But what can I do when life takes charge.. I just have to go with it.
Do I feel lonely?
Yes, sometimes I miss my friends from the other cities I've lived in. But we talk most of the time through bbm and email.

But honestly, it's not that bad- I'm kinda enjoying it!

The pros of solitude life:
1. Secluded from "others" - I know too many people in the previous cities I lived in, they can be a distraction sometime and it stopped me from the one thing i like the most, being alone=discreet=calm.<--- because everywhere I go, I would bump into someone I know.
2. I get to focus on things I want to do.
3. Keeping myself content inside and out - I found myself fulfilling other people's ego when I'm in a crowd.
4. Keeping myself real - sometimes we are indirectly pushed to do things that are not really US when we are surrounded by people.

The cons of solitude life:
1. Having no friends to go out  or shopping with hehehe
2. Lose the "people skill"

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment