6.1.11

The love of exotic food.

Sate ayam is on top of my list ;) Om nom nommmm....
 As i promised you before, my blog encloses various of topics... and this is one of my favorite subjects of all times; FOOD. 
As a newly wife, I am expected to cook much more often than before.. I remember the days where I would go get food at Vietnamese restaurant, or Chinese fast-food restaurant cuz I was too lazy too cook... sad, indeed. I spent so much money eating out- it's not even funny. Not only that it thinned out my wallet fast, it also made me sick with the over-poured oil they use to cook their food- disgusting? undeniably. Their vegetables would literally swim in the oil.. yuck! 
To be honest, I was much better in university. Thou, I didn't know much about cooking and rely so much on Indofood *instant cooking packaging*- I would still eat at home than eating at the cafeteria. And eventhou it tasted like crap, I would still eat it ha ha ha...You know what they say, student = limited money = tough life, just gotta get through with it, and I did.

Now, I forced myself to learn more about cooking. I mean, I love food so much and it would be much easier if I knew how to make it myself. The great thing about cooking at home is that, it costs muchhh less than eating at a restaurant, lets not forget that we have to pay tax and gratitude.... 
Okay, so what I want to share with you guys are cooking links.. My favourite dishes are mostly originated from my own country but for the past four years, I have been very much in love with korean dishes... Kimchi, Yuk Gae Jang, Bimbimbab, and so on... Oh they're so tasty!!!!

Yummmmyyyy :9 *sluurrrppp*


Here's the link is for the Indonesian food:
Dapoerkoe by Ine Sena

And this is for the Korean food:
Maangchi

For those of you who never tried Korean food before, I suggest you guys go and try it... other than their dishes, I am insanely attached to their BBQ - I'm talking about having them at least once a month :)
Here's some suggestion of Korean restaurants in Jakarta:

Dae Hwa Korean restaurant
JL.Senayan Blok S No.21, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta 12180, Indonesia 
+62 21 7206091 ‎ 

Go Ju Mong Korean restaurant
JL. Panglima Polim 9, Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan 12160, Indonesia










And for Torontonians, we got tons of choices at K-Town :)


Cheers
almr*

No comments:

Post a Comment