6.1.11

In contrast to the land of Canada

First few of my posts will be an introductory, kind of getting to know me.. I don't like to just jump from one subject to another, it makes the plot confusing :)

Firstly, I'm not a Canadian- thou I've lived here long enough to obtain a Canadian passport ha ha ha.. but i stay patriotic and still have my Indonesian passport.
That's right, I'm from Indonesia.. was born and raised in Jakarta.
Miss home? certainly..

So what made me fly thousands of miles from a two seasoned country to a not-so-four-seasoned country, Canada?
Well the truth is- Education. Yes, my parents kicked me out of the house because they want me to continue my studies here.. Lucky? Yes, I believe I'm one of the lucky ones in my family :)
Long story short, I ended up living in this country for more than seven years now..

Living here for that long does not change my originality or do things that are totally outrageous due to such extreme freedom that I have cuz my parents aren't here. In fact, it has taught me a lot of valuable lessons that are not wordly describable. Also thanks to the people that I've met here and had given me such impacts to my life.

Okay, so here are some footage of Indonesia *taken from my very own camera*

Pasar Beringharjo, Yogyakarta
 Omah Tembi, Yogyakarta

 Some rice field in Bantul, Yogyakarta

  Yogyakarta is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment