6.1.11

The Land of Canada

Currently it's -11 outside, snow flurries and moderate windchill.. On days like this, i usually stay inside and do some work on my computer.. Lately, I've been researching about opening an online business. It's been a lifelong dream to have a store and be my own boss, so I'm really going to try to make this work and also by God's will to make everything happen :) .. Oh and i didn't mention this before but I'm newly wedded and I quit my job to move to my husband's city, he is currently taking master's degree.. I have decided to actually take some time off work, just because.. I wanted to reward myself, the last couple of years hasn't been easy for me.. Far away from home, finishing up my undergrad studies, finding a job and also move to a completely new city where I had no friends just acquaintances.. Lucky, it wasn't hard for me to make friends.. By nature, I'm an easy going person and my personality has been defined by most friends as "fun size" - anytime and anywhere I enjoy most of my moments making people around me feel comfortable and all... NUFF SAID! :) Back to my original plan about online business, I have a lot to learn considering I didn't graduate from an IT major (web building perspective and maintenance), but on all other aspects- marketing, advertising and all that, I would have to review my notes and re-Read my books from university days *at least I'll start with that much*

So, do you guys want to see what's it like outside?
Here's a view from my balcony :)

And this is the park me and my husband go to when we're feeling for some small nature adventure :)
It's so pretty isn't it? It's by the river, and on the other side of the river is the "rich neighborhood", the houses  are up the hill, I didn't take a picture of it cuz I only had my phone with me, and it's not that great of a camera!

 That's us :) after Akad Nikah @ Masjid Al-Farooq, Seattle, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment