7.1.11

My 10 daily make up must haves... Care to share yours?

Ok readers, this is my second favourite subject: Make Up.
I started using make-up since I was in 3rd year university, at first I didn't really know how to.. so I started small, only using eyeliner and mascara.. In 4th year university, there's more events required me to at least put on more than just eyeliner & mascara, I had to attend many galas, mandatory meeting/dinner with clients, dinner with my girlfriends downtown and such.. Now, most of my friends already using make up since high school, that put me about 3 years behind ha ha ha but thanks to youtube, I mostly learn the tricks from there.

The 10 daily make up must haves, my version would be:
  • Maybelline's unstoppable eyeliner
  • Maybelline's colossal volume express mascara (9x Bolder lashes) - i love dramatic eyelash look :)
  • I also double coat my mascara with BadGal Lash by Benefit
  • Revlon's marble-ous match - this is a pencil eye shadow that has two ends (i have four of these in different sets of colour)
  • Roc Minesol high protection lipstick with 20spf
  • MAC lipstick (lustre) HUG ME A60 - very nice colour for women with dark lips.
  • Sephora lip liner 0057A, it blends with the MAC lipstick very nicely.
  • Maybelline's mineral power bronzer WE202- it gives me that peachy cheeks look.
  • Dual skin corrector by Oriflame (medium) - it works very well for me because it covers pimples well and it also dried them out so it doesn't show the bump on your face.
  • I get my moisturizer from a doctor back home and I don't use any foundation daily because it's too heavy for the skin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment