10.1.11

our so-called weekend.

This weekend, me and my husband did some shopping- it's nice to spend the weekend chillaxing, thou my life is pretty much chillax right now... but out and about with him to the mall is like VERY RARE. well first, cuz my husband is very busy with his work and master studies, second- he doesn't like malls. PERIOD. unless we really have to go then he would go... but outting with him was never to the mall... anyways. so we originally had planned to go on a coffee date (we do this weekly..teheeee) but for some reason, Starbucks was closed at that particular location.. so we ended up going to the mall... we fixed his boots and i got new shoes, went to The Body Shop to get gifts for my friend but I also ended up shopping there... while i was checking out the goodies, he stayed outside the store- sat on a bench. He didn't complain tho, I was happy about that... hehe

And last night, we had a gathering at our house... we've been having gatherings for a while now, sometimes at our house sometimes at other people's house, but when it has to be at our house- I always have panic attacks, reason being.... I'm quite perfectionist (not extreme just a little). It went well, I had good laughs with the girls and he had good times with the guys.. My menu last night was ground beef with green beans, ayam kecap panggang with sambal terasi (home made sambal terasi, my mom sent me Mama suka Terasi and i loveeee it) heee... It wasn't much but they loved it and I'm glad.. I thought the sambal terasi was risky!

 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment