10.6.11

Sundate BBQ @ Laurel Creek

Salams!

So finally summer is here, it came pretty late this year (our winter was sooooo long).. nevertheless, we are thankful!

Last weekend was the perfect weekend for outing, so my and my husband decided to go BBQ at Laurel Creek. Laurel Creek is a conservatory park in our area, we had to pay to get in hahaha most parks are free here, but then again, the free ones aren't as pretty :p

He told me the day before that he was going to do all the food preparations, I was only in-charge with utensils and rags! lol... He wanted to spoil me for a day! 

Anyhoooo, he ended up making Thai sauce chicken wings (drumsticks in our case).. It was very tasty! He marinated it for almost 12hours...
We didn't go all out on our bbq date, it was nice and simple..
The main entree was the chicken haha... we had some afghanistan bread, russian salad, and grilled zucchini.. and of course, after the park, we had to stop by at Starbucks to get my Green tea frappucino (:

I love this part of summer, where we can go to the park, enjoy the nice breeze, cook outside, and lay on the grass..

Here's some pics from the bbq..!

 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment