18.6.11

Saturdate with Mr. AB

We have been told by my doctor that walking 30-45 minutes a day will make the whole delivery process easier (inshAllah) so me and hubby have been going to the park a lot lately.. Usually we walk on the trails but today, my husband decided to take me to this park that used to be a HUGE farm! So when we got there, I was honestly not excited because the trails are not covered with trees, therefore NO SHADES.. But whatever, I still walked along behind him, trying to hide from the sun (it was honestly really hot today!).. So after walking for about 10 minutes-ish, he finally said "ok we're here!" and I was like... "huh?" so then we walked thru this bushes and then there was this big tree with so many branches and a small river beside it and a swing (I think someone has been going to this "secret place" and put the swing there, cuz it was a very simple swing; a block of flat wood and some old rope..) It was a very nice hiding place.. very calming (you can hear the sound of water streaming down, birds chirping, and no car sounds)! So I just sat on the swing while my husband did his own thing, he lovess nature so whenever we go to places like this he always explore... 


No comments:

Post a Comment