18.6.11

She's in town!

Hands down I love my girls!

On friday, we decided to make cupcakes... Everything from scratch, with no mixer!!
I tell you! It was a work out and a half.... Whisking, mixing dough, making this fluffy and soft this and that lol...
But hamdullilah everything turned out tasty! Except, we failed on making the icing!!!!! Mixer was indeed needed for this part.. My friend doesn't have a mixer and she forgot to tell me to bring mine, so we attempted making the icing with spatulas and of course our muscles hahaha but yeah.. failed big time! Nevertheless we had fun and spent quality time together... Oh! and our friend was visiting.. So it was pure chillax girly time...

Here's some footage of our funs! :)


We had some left over mix so we made vanilla almond cake out of it.. 
1st batch of the cupcake mix was made with white flour, and the 2nd batch was with whole wheat flour :)

She was excited to see my puffy belly as you can tell :)



No comments:

Post a Comment