4.6.11

Away into my hidings for a couple of months...

Salams everybody,

I know it's been a while since i posted something on my blog... It's quite sad that I left it untouch since february! Buttt.. I have my reasons!

Well, Alhamdullilah I am now 22weeks pregnant... and that is a valid reason of why I haven't been writing.. Back in February I was on my first trimester, and I had quite severe morning sickness and all that.. I wasn't myself, trust me... hahaha All you moms know what I'm talking about :)

Alhamdullilah I am back to being myself now.. therefore I decide to start posting again...

Actually, during these couple of months I have forced myself to learn about cooking more, so I will have new recipes post up! InshAllah :)

This is my baby bump @ 22 weeks... Wish me and the baby well until delivery ;)

Salam!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment