10.2.11

C O V E T O U S N E S S

covetousness - [kuhv-i-tuh-s]–adjective: an envious eagerness to possess something 



Verily, every human beings have their own problems be that jealousy, possessiveness, passiveness, addictions.. but the most common problem we face is covetousness.. 

What makes me say that covetousness is the common denominator here? Well, simply because I know a lot of people can't get enough of "things"... Even myself. A lot of girls, us, we can't get enough of pretty things such as shoes, clothes, accessories, bags, such and such... My biggest problem is greed towards handbags.. and i tell you.. IT'S BAD. When I was working, I spent most of my paychecks buying handbags.. Thesedays, I kinda slowed down on buying handbags cuz my husband would freaked out!!! I'm starting to get irritated when I caught myself browsing for more :(

I know as human beings we have traits that we cant fight, it is given that we're not perfect, but this kind of problem is fightable (I BELIEVE SO)!! We just have to try harder (I'm writing these down because I also need a reminder he he), and live with what we have.. be happy with it and enjoy it! If anything, we should challenge our creativity on making our old junks into something new and exciting (DIY diva HA!)

Of course we can reward ourselves after working hard on some projects or something but we should also limit ourselves the spending of that reward, rethink before buying stuff.. Be wise!!!

If I could turn back time, I would so love to refund some of those useless stuff I bought while I was making money.. The thing is, when we are making money and not married- we have the tendency to buy all the things that we want- we don't even think if we need it or not.. Why? Cuz in our head, we think "I deserve to get these pretty things, I've worked hard for it!!" So then we just go ahead and buy! Isn't like that girls??! :)

So pretty ladies out there, be wise with your money!!! it's very important to teach yourself this cuz budgeting skill is substantial to have when you're married!!! :) :)

2 comments:

  1. I can only smile reading this. So true ya. Cewe emang gak bisa banget nahan napsu blanja. Ada aja pembenaran biar bisa blanja :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iyaaah emg deh wanitaaa.... untung skrg yang megang duit suamiku.. hahaa amaaaan...!!

    ReplyDelete