15.5.12

stocking up on maxis!

Salaam!!!

I'm a little bit too excited and i know that..
Been addicted to making skirts lately (cuz it's the easiest and i actually use skirts a lot, so there you go!) as you can tell by my posts :))
Yaaa so last week, me and a friend of mine went to fabricland (again).. I went to the clearance section, and I found some really nice material, sheer, flowy and light!! and the price was actually one of the strongest factors why i chose them hahahaha... well, who wouldn't turn down on a $3/meter deal??!! its like 70% off regular price :)) ohhh yes! I'm such a bargain monster :)) anyho! i bought 2 meters in dark purple and 2 meters in khaki colour, the material is I believe mixed fabric! I used 1.5meter of the dark purple to make an a-line skirt!! and the rest I use to make a hijab!! yes!! with $6 i got a maxi skirt and a hijab!! can someone beat that?? :)) below is the picture of the new addition :))

Keep it modest
xo






No comments:

Post a Comment