8.5.12

Do It Ya'self

Salam!

So I always have this obsession with sewing- for the longest time I had the sewing machine, most times I only hem pants with it lol yaaa.. I never really bothered myself to learn more.. but!! hamdullilaaahhh recently I received some "enlightenment" :)) I was inspired by this one lady on youtube, she made it seem sewing is so easy and most of her projects are doable!! so I decided to give it a try!

I had a one meter long material with 115cm width (it's a flimsy material tho, It was quite hard to work with it cuz it was just toooo slippery!) that originally intended to make hijabs.. finally decided to make a skirt out of it..
I followed the instruction of this lady Mimi Goodwin on Youtube! If you're up for some new challenges, make sure you try this one :))

After finish making the skirt, I decided to revamp my plain ol' hijab!! haha.. I had these pompoms that I bought at fabricland last week.. I just couldn't help myself! There's so many cool random things in there lol.. I just gotta have em! I bought 1meter long in black and 2meters long in tosca..
For the DIY pompom hijab, all you need is an old hijab that you get sick&tired of wearing it and an at least 1meter long pompoms.. you just need to stitch them together!! that's it :)) how easy is this DIY program lol
You transform this old hijab into something new!! yay!! no need to buy more hijabs, just keep revamping them :))

Neways, here are some pics for my Do it ya'self products! lol
Hope this post inspires you to revamp old stuff rather than buying new ones :))
Keep it modest!! xo






No comments:

Post a Comment